Looking for something nice for mom this Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered.
If 2020 taught us anything, it was the importance of family — and there’s no better time to spoil your mom than on her own special holiday. Like every year, brands and retailers are offering a plethora of discount opportunities on apparel and footwear in honor of Mother’s Day.
From pajamas, to slippers, sandals and handbags, FN has rounded up the best Mother’s Day deals to shop. Keep reading to check them out and check back here for the latest deals, as we’ll be updating this pot regularly.
- Get up to 40% off and free shipping on flats, sandals, loafers, heels and boots. Ends May 7.
Business meets comfort with the Vivaia Stella kitten heels in smoke gray. The shoes feature cozy knit uppers made from plastic bottles. The heel is finalized with a natural latex foam insole an ABS heel. Shoppers say the style is stylish, comfortable and sophisticated.
If you’re mom is in need of something more casual, the brand’s Evermore sneakers that come in a whisper white colorway should do the trick. The classic style offers a round-toe, knit uppers and carbon-free rubber outsoles.
- For a limited time, Coach Outlet has marked down 150 of its best-selling styles, now up to 70% off. Many of these styles are also part of Coach Outlet’s buy one or more handbag and get 20% off a wallet promotion.
Complete with a spacious interior and side open compartments, Coach’s Mollie Tote is perfect for storing all her essentials. The smooth canvas with subtle leather details also comes in three timeless hues to match with her entire wardrobe.
- Get 20% off a range of cozy items at Brooklinen, including plush waffle robes. Simply sign up with your email on Brooklinen.com and enter your birthday when prompted, then use code BDAY at checkout to take advantage of the deal.
Mom will love to incorporate Brooklinen’s Waffle Robe into her routine, whether for slipping on after the shower or lounging. Made of 100% Turkish cotton and a waffle-like pattern, the robe is soft, fast-drying and absorbing.
- During Macy’s Friends & Family sale, get up to 30% off select regular price, sale and clearance styles, including on shoes, handbags, apparel and more. Use code FRIEND at checkout to take score the savings.
Puffy silhouettes are having a major moment right now. From flat sandals to stiletto heels and mules, the look is fun and fresh for spring and has been sported by celebrities, including Hailey Baldwin, Kylie Jenner and Rihanna. These BCBGeneration Deelo Slide Sandal comes in a cool sky blue hue with a rope-like strap across the toe.
You can never go wrong with espadrilles. The style is ideal for summer and pairs well with pretty much everything. These Steve Madden Winnow Quilted Espadrille Flats feature blush-colored quilted uppers with a twill lining.
- Get tons of stellar fashion deals from top brands like Adidas, Vera Bradley, Rebecca Minkoff and more.
Perfect for running or casual everyday wear, Adidas’ Cloudform Pure shoes promise to be a new closet staple. The minimalist style features a textile upper designed to hug the foot, plus midsole cushioning and a Cloudfoam memory sockliner for enhanced comfort with every stride. These also come in over four dozen colors to suit her specific style.
- In Nordstrom’s sale section, thousands of new styles are up to 40% off. Michael Michael Kors and Kate Spade handbags are also up to 30% off for a limited time.
A little animal print never hurt anybody, and these Vans Classic Sneakers are the perfect pop for your mom’s wardrobe.
Keep your loved one cozy in these HoneydewIntimates All American Pajamas set. The look includes a loose-fitting striped top and coordinating bottoms.
- Get 25% off a range of styles, no code necessary.
Help mom get ready for summer with this mini white handbag from Michael Kors. Called the Greenwich Small Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag, the style features a flap closure with a bold gold chain strap that is adjustable. The bag can be dressed up with a blazer and heels or worn casually with sneakers and distressed denim.
- While the activewear brand isn’t currently offering an official Mother’s Day Sale, there are plethora of discounted items that your mother will love for her next run, yoga class or errand.
Marked down from $138 to $109, the brand’s Everlux and Mesh High-Rise Tight 25″ is a workout essential, as it’s designed for training and is equipped with a fast-drying fabric.
Every good pair of leggings needs a top to go with it. The Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 shirt is designed for running and training and is created with a seamless construction.
- Buy one pair of shoes and get one 25% off with code MOM25. Shop a range of cute, warm weather styles including embroidered mules and classic T-strap sandals for her.
Give your mom the gift of stylish, versatile spring footwear with Bernardo 1946’s Tania sandal. A circular cutout and contrast stitching add an interesting touch to thong-strap look. The shoe also comes with a lightly padded footbed to keep her comfortable.
Bernardo 1946’s Miami slippers are the ultimate treat, covered in soft shearling with an open-toe silhouette that’s breathable enough to wear when temperatures rise, too.