If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Footwear News may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is here with deals on just about anything you can imagine are running from July 12 to the 13, including fashion and beauty deals. Best of all, there are tons of Amazon Prime Day shoe and sneaker deals from across categories. We’re talking dress shoes for the office, athletic sneakers for working out, fun shoes for the weekend and everything in between. It’s all on Amazon and it’s all on sale.
Amazon began Prime Day in 2015 as a celebration of the company’s 20th anniversary. The Amazon deals involved — and the hype around — have only gotten bigger and better. This Amazon Prime Day 2022, we’re on the lookout for deals that pop up throughout the two-day shopping event. It’s a great time to stock up on the items you need without having to pay full price for just about anything. Of course, if you’re a Prime member, you’ll get deals on free shipping for a wider range of products.
What type of shoe deals can we expect to see this Amazon Prime Day 2022?
- Workout sneakers from top brands: Amazon’s selection of workout shoes is getting major discounts, and this includes workouts of all kinds for all people. There are deals on women’s and men’s cross-training shoes, women’s and men’s walking shoes, and women’s and men’s hiking boots, or trail running, if that’s more your, ahem, speed. Plus, there’s deals on some of the best running shoes, which you can wear for just about any activity. Last year, there were Prime Day deals on Adidas Ultraboost 21s, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36s and Mizuno Wave Rider 24s.
- Stylish summer shoes: On the more casual side of the shoe spectrum, look to the everlasting appeal of men’s and women’s white sneakers. They are easy to wear in basically any setting — and there’s nothing quite like a fresh pair of white sneakers. For something a little airier, we’re on the lookout for deals on comfortable walking sandals and all types of men’s sandals.
- Dress shoes: Dress shoes tend to just be more expensive, which can be frustrating if they aren’t the shoes you’re wearing the most. Prime Day Deals are best spent on stuff like this: things you need but don’t really want to spend a bunch of money on. For men, we’re hoping some Cole Haan oxfords that were on sale last Prime Day, and we’re lookout for streamlined combat boots to wear dressed up. For women, we’re looking to ankle boots and comfortable dress shoes that have sneakily built-in support.
- Comfortable footwear for foot conditions: Shopping with Amazon’s range of products means you can look for shoes and details you maybe can’t find at just any local store. Maybe you have knee pain or back pain and are looking for comfortable shoe for men or comfortable sneakers women for support — especially for people with those pains who are standing all day. Or maybe you have a more tangible need you’re addressing, like plantar fasciitis, bunions, flat feet and extra ankle support. There are also shoes for neuropathy and wide-feet shoe options.
- Get a head start on fall boots and winter boots: Maybe you hate missing a good deal and don’t mind stocking up ahead of time, in which case, this is your chance to score a pair of winter boots for men or women, or a pair of fuzzy slippers for women or men before the colder months hit.
We pulled the best Amazon Prime Day shoe deals you can shop now, from Adidas Stan Smith sneakers to Aquazzura mules.
Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker
The Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker is one of the most classic sneakers around and has stood the test of time as a universally wearable shoe. The unisex sneaker is comfortable but minimal, making it great for every season and sense of style.
Adidas Ultraboost 22 Sneakers for Men
The Men’s Adidas Ultraboost Sneaker is also discounted. It’s a great shoe for long walks, quick runs and for wearing with athleisure clothes every day of the week. The uppers on these are made with in part with yarn from Adidas’s Parley Ocean Plastic, which is working to get rid of and prevent plastics in the ocean.
Adidas Women’s Ultraboost 22 Sneaker
The Adidas Ultraboost 22 Sneaker is a solid workout shoe. It’s made specifically for running, but the bouncy Boost midsole and stretchy upper make it one of our favorite running shoes for walking, too.
Ugg Women’s Oh Yeah Slipper
It’s always a good time to get a new pair of slippers and these Ugg Women’s Oh Yeah Slippers won’t disappoint in terms of comfort. Wear them inside or outside.
Loeffler Randall Women’s High Heel Ankle Wrap Sandals
A little glitter and crystal-embellished details make these strappy sandals the perfect statement-making shoe to dress up any old dress or jeans in your closet.
APL Women’s Techloom Phantom Running Shoe
Running errands or running to the gym, these stylish APL sneakers have you covered for any and all activities.
Amazon Essentials Women’s Ankle Boot
Amazon Essentials Ankle Boot is a great casual boot to wear to the office. It’s on the casual side but we love the little bit of heel for a more relaxed work environment. They are dressier than something like a combat boot but more substantial than a flat.
Joomra Pillow Slippers
Joomra Pillow Slippers are little clouds for your feet. The super thick cushioning is great for foot relief after long days on your feet or for wearing around the house. The unisex fit supports foot sizes and widths of all kinds.
New Balance Women’s FuelCore V1 Sneaker
New Balance FuelCore V1 Sneaker is a lightweight running sneaker that’s on sale for less than $50. Even if they never see a running track, you will get your money’s worth.
Cole Haan Men’s 2.Zerogrand Oxford
It’s hard to beat the Cole Haan 2.Zerogrand Oxford. The rubber outsole is made with Cole Haan’s signature Grand OS technology, which is great for standing, walking and commuting.
Staud Women’s Frankie Ruched Sandals
Ruched straps and a cushioned footbed deliver the ultimate comfort for that upcoming wedding or European summer vacation.
Aquazzura Women’s Violette Mule 95
Aquazzura Violette Mule 95 is part of the designer shoe options Amazon sells — and one of the shoes that is majorly discounted for Prime Day. The high-heeled mule is great for date nights, weddings, and wearing with dresses and cool denim of every kind.
New Balance Women’s 1080 V11 Running Shoe
New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam 1080 V11 Running Shoe is great options for all types of training. The signature Fresh Foam midsole is cushioned but doesn’t feel heavy.
New Balance Men’s Arishi V3 Running Shoe
New Balance Men’s Arishi V3 Running Shoe also has that light, cushioned Fresh Foam but has a little more minimal of an upper construction. They’re easy to slip on and off for quick runs.
Adidas Men’s Ultraboost 5.0 DNA Shoes
Saucony Women’s Guide 14 Running Shoe
Saucony Women’s Guide 14 Running Shoe is made with structured cushioning and is a great sneaker to take on longer runs. The extra support feels nice when your run starts and becomes a lifeline to pain-free joints by the end.
Reebok Classic Harman Sneaker
The Reebok Classic Harman Sneaker is that great in between of a casual sneaker that doesn’t skimp on support. They’re meant to be worn casually — jeans and trousers welcome — but they have a sturdy, solid foot and arch support built right in.
Melissa Women’s x Simon Miller Bubble Clogs
Not a flip-flop type of gal? Slip on these bubble clogs for effortlessly cool summer style.
Reebok Women’s Nano X1 Cross Trainer
Reebok Women’s Nano X1 Cross Trainers are a very good workout sneaker to add to your shoe wardrobe. They’re made to support jumping and lateral movements with as much stabilizing force as possible. Their close-to-the-ground construction makes them a good weightlifting shoe, too.
Merrell Men’s Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe
Merrell Men’s Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe are a functional and practical shoe complete with an Ortholite footbed and cushion that molds to the shape of your foot.
Danner Men’s GI USMC RAT Boot
Tretorn Women’s Lina Rain Boots
Be prepared for the colder months of the year with Tretorn‘s cozy rain boots.
Columbia Women’s Hiking Shoe
Columbia Women’s Hiking Shoe is a great option if you’re just starting to become a hiker and have no idea where to start. Columbia is always a good bet, and these are waterproof with intense traction.
Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Island Life Flat Sandal
Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Island Life Flat Sandal has all the airiness you want in a sandal but also has built-in support in the insole. If you’re looking for a sandal that provides arch support, you can’t go wrong with these.
Dansko Women’s Kane Slip-On Mule
The Dansko Women’s Kane Slip-On Mule is the kind of easy clog that foot doctors actually wish you would wear. They’re easy to slip on and keep your foot at an angle that won’t cause aches and pains throughout the day. These are especially good for on-your-feet type jobs, like nursing.
UGG Women’s Mini Bailey Bow Ii Boot
UGG Women’s Mini Bailey Bow Ii Boot is a fun take on the classic UGG boot. It’s a bright color with a bow detail in the back. Grab them on sale before fall hits.
3.1 Phillip Lim Women’s Alexa 70mm Boots
You can never go wrong with a sleek black ankle boot, especially when it’s from 3.1 Philip Lim. For $100 off, there’s no reason to hesitate this must-have purchase.
Altuzarra Knot Mule
Cole Haan Men’s Zerogrand Wingtip Oxford
Cole Haan Men’s Zerogrand Wingtip Oxford is about as comfortable as a dress shoe could ever get. It has the signature Cole Haan support in the midsole, but they stretchy, knit upper makes them breathable — and your feet blister-free.
Vionic Women’s Brooke Wedge Sandals
Vionic Women’s North Willa Slip On Flat
Vionic Women’s North Willa Slip On Flat has that same signature Vionic support but in a flat option, which is great for work and casual everyday outfits.
See by Chloe Women’s Florrie Boots
You’ll gladly welcome any bad weather days when wearing these rubber See by Chloe boots to keep you dry and looking fabulous.
Steve Madden Lilah Heeled Sandal
Steve Madden Lilah Heeled Sandal is a fun, trendy option for a heeled sandal. The clear straps are a whole look right now, and we love them with dresses and denim.
Timberland Treeline Trek Winter Boot
The Timberland Treeline Trek Winter Boot is a great boot to have on hand for summer and fall hikes. They are waterproof and durable, made to withstand uneven ground and tough weather conditions. The extra ankle protection provides extra support and protection against scrapes and scratches.
Hunter Rain Boot
There’s no person who wouldn’t be better off with a Hunter Rain Boot in their closet. As far as rain boots go, these are completely waterproof and the higher boot construction means more of your feet and legs stay dry.
Converse Hi-Tops are a timeless shoe option, should you want a pair of sneakers but fear impulse buys. A black pair of high-tops are a smart, wearable purchase.
Vans Old Skools
Another purchase that is always wise: Vans Old Skools. These unisex shoes are comfortable, casual and cheap.