Gearing up for your next yoga class? You may want to consider investing in some yoga socks. While the practice is often performed barefoot, there’s a range of socks to help keep feet protected and stable on the floor. When it comes to key features, you’ll want to look for styles with plenty of gripping pods on the bottom to prevent slippage, as well as elastic straps to keep socks securely on the foot. Meanwhile, styles made with bamboo and cotton offer enhanced breathability for staying cool during long sessions.
To make shopping easier, we’ve curated some of the best options to buy now. Read on to shop them all.
Watch on FN
1. ToeSox Grip Pilates Barre Socks
This option from ToeSox features an individual toe design for a second-skin fit.
- Features non-slip sole for secure footing.
- Can be worn with flip-flops to prevent irritation from the tie post.
- Underfoot grips may come off with repeated wear.
2. Great Soles Ballet Non-Skid Socks
These lightweight Mary Jane-inspired socks are designed to keep you cool and comfortable during yoga class, but are also stylish enough for travel and home wear.
- Style is breathable but keeps feet comfortably warm.
- Gripper inside the heel holds the back of the foot in place while exercising.
- Feet may slip inside the sock when doing extreme moves.
3. Qing Non Skid Socks
These yoga sock offer thick criss-cross elastic straps for an ultra-secure fit.
- Textured grips on the sole provides full coverage for enhanced safety.
- Shoes keep their shape after multiple washings.
- Material used and cushioning isn't as plush as other options on the market.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.