Slippers don’t just belong in winter. In fact, they can be worn year-round. While there’s no need to keep feet warm in toastier months, slippers also offer great underfoot support and protection from hard floors when designed with cushioned footbeds and lightweight outsoles to give you extra bounce in your step.
To prevent feet from overheating in the summer, you’ll want to opt for flip-flop styles. Not only are they a breezy option, but they’re also easy to wear and ultracomfy — especially when done in soft microfiber or terrycloth for a spalike feeling.
Ready to find that Cinderella fit? Read on to shop all our top picks for women.
For more than 75 years, Footwear News has been the shoe authority. Our coverage spans top industry news, retail trends, head-to-toe fashion, athletic and outdoor analysis and more. Footwear News’ global network of editors has carefully curated all product selections featured using our expansive brand knowledge and thorough research to find quality, long-lasting items. If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
1. Acorn Women's Spa Thong
This plush terry cloth flip-flop features a skid-resistant outsole and memory foam footbed for added stability and comfort.
- Ideal for people who suffer from heel pain due to plantar fasciitis.
- Will hold up to repeated machine washings.
- Some customers say the front portion of the sandal is short for those with longer toes.
- Upper may be tight across the instep at first but loosens up with repeated wear.
2. Onmygogo Fleece Flip-Flop Slippers
This soft, lightweight slipper incorporates an arch support and plenty of plush cushioning in the footbed.
- Made of super-soft fleece that wicks away moisture.
- Includes thick soles for added protection against hard surfaces.
- Can transition outdoors, thanks to a durable outsole.
3. Vionic Bliss Slipper Sandal
Complete with an anatomically designed footbed, this enhanced arch support style is made specifically to provide relief for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis or overpronation.
- Lined underfoot with soft microfiber.
- Toe post is soft and does not rub between the toes.
- Includes plush material that cushions the foot.
- May be too wide for narrow feet.
- Sole is slightly heavier than other options due to wedge design.