It’s almost Feb. 14, aka the biggest date night of the year. Whether you’ll be enjoying a fancy dinner or more casual drinks with your significant other, we’ve spelled out exactly what shoes to wear for a flawless Valentine’s Day outfit. Below, shop all the stunning looks.
1. With a Leopard Skirt and Sweater: Sock Booties
2. With a Lacy Red Dress: Nude Block-Heel Sandals
3. With an LBD: White Knee-High Boots
4. With a Jumpsuit: Black Ankle Strap Sandals
Open-toed sandals balance out long-legged jumpsuits, as they create a subtle flash of skin below the ankle. With a black jumpsuit, we suggest opting for matching noir sandals to create a streamlined effect.
5. With a Wrap Dress: Snakeskin Mules
6. With a Satin Maxi: Bejeweled Sandals
7. With Long Printed Dress: PVC Heels
A rose-patterned dress is fitting for the day and can easily be dressed down with Western boots for more casual festivities.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
This Remixed Version of the Adidas Stan Smith Is Perfect for Valentine’s Day
7 Red Sneakers for Women to Update Your Wardrobe Now — Starting at $40
10 Romantic Red Shoes to Wear on Valentine’s Day