When working in a garden, it’s essential to be properly equipped with the right footwear. That means you’ll want to wear shoes designed to protect from rocks and debris, as well as keep feet dry in wet conditions.
To save you time weeding through endless options (pun intended), we’ve created your ultimate guide to the perfect finds. These waterproof boots and clogs offer superior performance, and are available in lots of fun prints and colors while being affordably priced. Plus, they’ll do double duty on a rainy day or a walk through the park with your dog — making them well worth the buy.
1. Muck Boot Daily Garden Shoe
This waterproof style is done in garden-inspired green and sports a textured outsole for added traction.
- Easy to slip on and off.
- Roomy enough to wear with thick socks for added warmth.
- Easy to rinse off and clean with a garden hose.
- Doesn’t come in half sizes.
- Some customers claim the style is too narrow if you have a high instep.
2. Sloggers Women's Rain and Garden Boot
This colorful floral print boot is unlined for comfort on a warm summer day.
- The mid-calf height allows for more flexibility.
- Shaft is roomy enough to tuck in a pair of jeans.
- Some customers say the shaft can rub and irritate the leg, so the boots are best to wear with socks.
- Made of plastic, which is not as breathable as natural rubber.
3. Amojoi Garden Clog
This lightweight and affordable style features ventilation ports for breathability and drainage.
- Dries quickly when washed off.
- Can also be used as shower shoes for the gym or while camping.
- Includes interior pods on the footbed, which offer a massaging effect.
- Some customers say soles are not the sturdiest and sizing is inconsistent between different pairs.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.