While not the most serious of infections, athlete’s foot can be quite uncomfortable. It occurs when a fungus that often lives in warm, moist environments like public showers and locker room floors enters the body through a break in the skin. It typically takes root between the toes and can cause unbearable itching and burning. But, if you act fast and treat it properly, you won’t have to put up with it for long.
There are a range of products on the market designed to eliminate the symptoms and prevent the infection from spreading. To improve your shopping experience, we’ve rounded up the best options you can buy today. Read on to shop them all.
For more than 75 years, Footwear News has been the shoe authority. Our coverage spans top industry news, retail trends, head-to-toe fashion, athletic and outdoor analysis and more. Footwear News’ global network of editors has carefully curated all product selections featured using our expansive brand knowledge and thorough research to find quality, long-lasting items. If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
1. Asutra Therapeutic Foot Soak
This soothing soak has powerful anti-fungal properties and gently exfoliates to reveal smooth, soft skin.
- Made with organic essential oils and more than 25 natural healing minerals and herbs.
- Helps relieve itching, burning and inflammation.
- Has a refreshing eucalyptus scent.
- Also includes a handy pumice stone.
- It’s one of the pricier options on the market.
2. FineVine Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
This made in the USA product boasts natural tea tree oil, which helps eliminate fungus and odor and is gentle enough to use on all skin types.
- Affordably priced.
- Hydrates skin, while creating a protective layer on skin to speed up the healing process.
- Offers a clean scent.
- Also works as a body wash.
- Product may make skin feel a bit tight after use.
3. Evagloss Anti-Fungal Cream
This soothing balm is made to help treat infection while intensely moisturizing dry, scaly skin.
- Contains tea tree, eucalyptus and lavender oils to heal and hydrate.
- Works for face and body.
- Relieves itching and inflammation.
- May leave behind a yellow residue.
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin types.