Part of the fun of the holidays is the monthlong excuse to wear all things that are sparkly (that includes glitter, sequins and anything else shiny that makes you look like a disco ball). And the very extra dress code applies to day or night, to a holiday party, family gathering, at the office or just while wrapping gifts.
Instead of pairing a metallic skirt or beaded sweater with a paired-down black boot, why not go full-on magpie with an equally ostentatious shoe that makes your feet look like the ultimate Christmas ornaments?
These nine sparkly shoes should do the trick (and bonus, they are all under $100):
1. Topshop Reaction Sequin Block Heel Sandals
Sparkly, but sturdy. Add an ankle sock for an extra kick.
2. Steve Madden Daisie Pointy-Toe Pump
A classic pump silhouette with just enough shine.
3. Zara Sequined High Heel Ankle Boots
Zara is killing it (per usual ) in festive dress offerings month. These booties with oversized pailletes are the ultimate in sparkle.
4. Lauren Lorraine Naomi Ankle Strap Pump
A hint of glitter that would go with any LBD.
5. Jewel Badgley Mischka Block Heel Glitter Sandal
These vintage looking sandals are made for the dance floor.
6. Zara Sequined Heel Ankle Boots
Pair these with jeans all month long.
7. Nasty Gal Glitter Pointed Bootie
These black boots will wear well into the new year.
8. H&M Glittery Heeled Bootie
The mixed materials give this glitter-heeled boot personality.
9. J.Reneé Bambalina Glitter Block Heel Pump
All the glitter, half of the heel height.