Net-a-Porter just launched a major fall sale featuring thousands of current-season items, now priced with as much as a 50 percent discount. Get your hands on the designer duds you’ve been eyeing, including Off-White booties, classic white kicks and velvet sandals, for a fraction of the initial cost.
Scroll through for FN’s guide to view some of the best footwear marked down now at net-a-porter.com
1. Common Projects Original Achilles Leather Sneakers
These tennis shoes, courtesy of Common Projects, may seem like simple white leather sneakers, but the contrasting silver sole proves they’re anything but.
2. Off-White Grosgrain-Trimmed Ankle Boots
Half-off suede boots from Off-White, exclusively sold via Net-a-Porter, include a variation of the brand’s cult belt with the same yellow grosgrain strap and industrial buckle around the ankle.
Watch on FN
3. Laurence Dacade Parveen Knee Boots
Also 50 percent off, these knee-high Laurence Dacade coated-suede boots will carry you through the winter.
4. Sam Edelman Odele Velvet Sandals
For just $60, Sam Edelman’s cranberry-colored velvet ankle-tie sandals may just be what you need this holiday season.
5. Gianvito Rossi 100 Suede Pumps
It’s hard to go wrong with these sophisticated black suede almond-toe pumps featuring sultry wraparound ankle ties.
6. See by Chloé Fringed Suede Ankle Boots
Embrace your inner bohemian by slipping into Chloé’s tan suede fringe-embellished ankle booties with tasseled ties and a 3.5-inch heel.
7. Trademark Frances Patent Leather Mules
Made from glossy, textured patent leather, these red Frances block-heel mules via Trademark will make quite the statement.
8. No. 21 Metallic Crystal-Embellished Satin Slides
Mustard satin slides featuring No.21’s signature neat knot are trimmed with a mirrored silver leather bow and crystal-embellished heels.
9. Adidas Originals Superstar Metallic-Trimmed Sneaker
Go classic with a pair of leather Adidas Originals Superstar trainers, marked down to just $40.
10. Saint Laurent Lou Lou Suede Ankle Boots
Lace up these suede 4-inch block-heeled ankle booties named after Yves’ friend and muse Loulou de la Falaise.