To mark its 75th anniversary in business, Coach celebrated the occasion on Thursday by showcasing its pre-fall 2017 women’s and fall ’17 men’s collections (the first time the two have merged under one showing).
The presentation, held at Pier 94 in New York, showcased creative director Stuart Vevers’ bold new vision for the brand. While the set went full-tilt kitschy — think a giant disco ball, or neon diner and motel signage — the collection embraced a cooler, New York City skater kid vibe. New footwear introductions ranged from experimental fisherman sandals to a continuation of its shearling-tongued boots.
For our top 10 shoe picks, read on below:
1. Leather fisherman sandals
2. Sneaker-mule hybrids with shearling tongue
3. Shearling-lined clogs
4. Leather clogs with crystal buckles
5. Leather boots with shearling tongues
6. Leather sneakers with shearling tongues
7. Leather boots with shearling tongues
8. Leather boots with shearling tongues
9. Suede bowling sneakers
10. Flats with crystal-buckled straps
For a closer look at the Coach looks, click through the gallery.