As Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 4 show fast approaches, his team has revealed little details about the event. Even with the show just hours away, we still don’t know the venue.
Here’s what we know so far:
• The show will be held on Wednesday at 3 p.m.— the first day of New York Fashion Week. The show is now on the CFDA’s official NYFW calendar. West is sharing the spotlight with the likes of Tom Ford and VFiles.
• The show will be live-streamed on Tidal. West also live-streamed his Yeezy Season 3 show on the subscription-based music service.
• West held an open casting call in New York for his show.
Watch on FN
• West’s wife, Kim Kardashian West, and their kids, North and Saint, will definitely be at the show. Over the weekend, Kardashian West shared photos and videos of new Yeezy Boost 350s and Yeezy Season 2 crepe boots specially made for the kids to wear to the show.
• The show probably isn’t at Madison Square Garden. West held his Yeezy Season 3 show at “the world’s most famous arena” in February and simultaneously debuted his latest album, “The Life of Pablo.” Then on Monday night, West’s Saint Pablo Tour made a stop at MSG, which has us thinking that he likely won’t have his show at the same venue on Wednesday.
• West is likely working with Vogue Australia fashion director Christine Centenera again. West tapped Centenera to style his last show, and according to some reports, she’s now consulting with Kardashian West on her wardrobe. Centenera shared a behind the scenes look at a Yeezy-related photo shoot Monday with photographer Jackie Nickerson, who has shot West’s Saint Pablo shows.
• Kim Kardashian West gave us a sneak peek at shoes from the Yeezy Season 4 collection. Kardashian West stepped out on Monday night in a pair of Yeezy Season 4 clear mules. Today she wore a pair of never-before-seen clear, thigh-high boots made with similar material that could also be part of the collection.
Stay tuned for more details.