Two cities down, two to go. With London and Milan officially wrapped, the men’s fall ’16 shows are half-way through its bi-annual fashion marathon.
In honor of an exciting Milan men’s fashion week, we’ve highlighted the top shoes that made their debut on the runway. While London Fashion Week usually proves to be the most daring city, Milan prevailed this season with fresh experimentation.
For our top 10 picks, see below:
1. Salvatore Ferragamo’s shearling-lined oxford with paint splatter.
2. No. 21’s canvas, leather and ribbon sneaker.
3. Gucci’s embroidered floral loafer with fur lining.
4. Prada’s brogue loafer with kiltie accent.
5. Fendi’s furry sneakers.
6. Vivienne Westwood’s shearling triple-tongue sneaker.
7. Louis Leeman’s embroidered Ikat print loafer.
8. Giuseppe Zanotti’s new sneaker style.
9. Jimmy Choo’s dégradé embossed lace-ups.
10. Calvin Klein’s metallic lace-up dress shoes.
Want more? See FN’s Milan men’s coverage by clicking below: