That was fast — London is a wrap, and with the fashion crowd now moving on to Pitti Uomo in Florence, Footwear News is dissecting the latest crop of fall ’16 shoes that came out of the London Collections: Men shows.
If London’s runways and presentations were any indication of the season, expect the unexpected. Smaller brand James Long shined in its Christian Louboutin collaboration, for instance, while Burberry’s shoes failed to make a major impact. Could this be the season of the underdog?
See our top eight shoe picks from London below:
1. Alexander McQueen’s hand-painted boots.
2. Christian Louboutin x James Long’s glitter sneakers.
3. J.W. Anderson’s tubular boxing boot-inspired sneakers.
4. Louis Leeman’s chisel-toe loafer with extra tassels.
5. Moschino’s cherry red derby laceups.
6. Christopher Kane’s metallic sneakers with safety buckle.
7. Burberry’s laceup runners with color pops.
8. John Lobb’s suede laceup with wooden sole.
To read more of FN’s fall ’16 men’s coverage, read on below: