The Toronto International Film Festival is underway, and Christian Louboutin is dominating the red carpet. The event continues through Sept. 18, and here, FN is highlighting seven times top actresses were spotted in the brand.
• Amy Adams shined in the Madalena platforms in gold, while at the “Nocturnal Animals” premiere.
• Reese Witherspoon donned the Uptown d’orsay style with an ankle strap in nude while at the premiere of “Sing.”
• Sasha Lane was at the “American Honey” premiere in the Louloudance black suede platforms with gold trim.
• Felicity Jones wore the same Louloudance style to “A Monster Calls” premiere.
• Rooney Mara was at the “Lion” premiere in the Uptown in black.
Watch on FN
• Angelea Sarafyan was spotted in gold Espirita T-strap sandals.
• Dakota Fanning was in the Gwynita nude strappy sandals.