Brace yourselves, awards-show devotees: Red carpet season has arrived. While the celebrities will flock to the latest and greatest gowns from the couture season, their shoes will be a tad easier to predict.
Fan favorites often include Stuart Weitzman’s Nudist, which has been worn by nearly every celebrity at one point or another. Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin are also trusted labels, as their simple pumps can be worn with everything.
For more of our top 10 predictions, read on.
1. Jimmy Choo Anouk pump. This sleek, classic pump is often worn by celebs. Its heel height is not too towering, and its simple shape can be paired with any style of dress. And in a colorway like a gold metallic? It’s sure not to disappoint.
Watch on FN
2. Christian Louboutin Pigalle pump. In its signature black patent, Christian Louboutin’s Pigalle pump is often chosen for its versatility — it can be dressed up on the carpet or dressed down at the after-party. Just look for the dazzling red sole.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Harmony sandal. The triple-strap stiletto sandal is increasingly being spotted on the red carpet, having been worn by stars like Jennifer Lopez and Gigi Hadid. The style adds a modern edge to refined, ladylike gowns.
4. Brian Atwood Tribeca platform. Awards shows like the Oscars and Golden Globes see celebs favoring floor-length gowns, so they often look to Brian Atwood’s Tribeca platform to add extra height. Fans of the shoe include Rachel Zoe, Sofia Vergara and Jessica Chastain.
5. Casadei Blade heel. For the starlet looking for something a little different, Casadei’s Blade heel offers just enough visual interest, with its ultra-thing pin heel. Plus, it’s Posh Spice approved: Victoria Beckham is a major fan.
6. Stuart Weitzman Nudist sandal. Possibly the most-worn style on our list, Stuart Weitzman’s barely-there Nudist sandal is favored for its minimalist appeal. The lengthy list of stars who have worn it includes Solange Knowles, Jennifer Lawrence, Diane Kruger, Rita Ora and Olivia Wilde, to name just a few.
7. Tamara Mellon Frontline sandal. The strappy sandal with PVC detailing delivers a barely there effect. Stars like Anne Hathaway, Kylie Jenner, Solange Knowles and Chanel Iman have all flocked to the subtle design.
8. Sophia Webster Rosalind sandal. Much like the Casadei Blade heel, Sophia Webster’s Rosalind stands out because of its heel interest. With a beaded heel and crystal embellishment, the style feels evening yet decidedly fresh.
9. Gianvito Rossi Portofino sandal. A master of alluring heels, Gianvito Rossi nails the perfect red carpet shoe with his Portofino sandal. Kim Kardashian West repeatedly wears her pairs, while Alexa Chung wore the style to the 2015 Footwear News Achievement Awards.
10. Paul Andrew Zenadia pump. We highlighted the shoe’s rising popularity last year, and we can guarantee it will continue making the red carpet rounds this year. Jessica Chastain, Amal Clooney and Ashley Greene all favor its winged silhouette.