The next round of Award winners are here. But who wins for finest in footwear?
Last night’s Critics’ Choice Awards welcomed the celebrity elite. Top honors went to “Boyhood” for Best Picture, Michael Keaton for Best Actor in “Birdman” and Julianne Moore for Best Actress in “Still Alice.”
Kevin Costner received the Lifetime Achievement Award, while Jessica Chastain accepted the Critics’ Choice MVP Award.
As it turns out, one of these stars also topped FN’s list for hottest footwear styles. And thankfully, a variety of dress lengths made the decision easier.
1. Jenny Slate in Prada: The actress donned a unique and different red carpet style that turned heads and drew applause from our footwear team. The strappy style included a bejeweled block heel. Slate won Best Actress in a Comedy for her work in “Obvious Child.”
2. Leslie Mann in Reem Acra: The star showed off her strappy multicolored heels with ease — elegant meets edge with this style. This is certainly an expected look for the red carpet, and for that, she takes the No. 2 spot.
3. Jessica Chastain in Charlotte Olympia: These silver platforms towered over the rest. The slit in Chastain’s Antonio Berardi dress was the perfect window for the glamorous style.
4. Amy Adams in Kurt Geiger: The leading lady of “Big Eyes” opted for the company’s Beverly sandal. The peep-toe style had just the perfect amount of sparkle and shine.
5. Common in Christian Louboutin: The artist sported the brand’s Dada black patent tassel loafer. Most men choose a patent lace-up look, so we appreciate his ability to mix up the style game.