Stacey Bendet has an impressive shoe closet that matches her playful personality.
The designer, who partnered with Schwartz & Benjamin this year for a footwear deal, has a thing for higher than high heels and doesn’t shy away from coveting other high-end names for her closet.
Here, the designer shares some shoe scoops.
1. She owns more than 100 pairs of shoes.
“Hundreds. I have never counted. I love all of our Alice + Olivia shoes but I also have some amazing old Alaia, McQueen and Louis Vuitton pairs with super-high heels. Prada shoes are so comfortable, and I definitely have a mini YSL collection, too.”
2. Yoga is one of her favorite pastimes.
“I like to start my day with Ashtanga yoga every morning. It helps clear my head.”
Watch on FN
3. Bendet will always choose heels over flats.
“Heels — always! I am small and I need the height. It is also such a bell-bottom and wide-leg-pant moment, and those always look better with a heel to elongate the leg.”
4. The designer carries her life in her purse, including ring pops.
“I tend to carry half my life in every bag everywhere: lots of sunblock, homeoplasmine lotion, Nars Glitter Sticks. Oh, and Ring Pops.”
5. If Bendet could be a shoe, it would definitely be a boot.
“A thigh-high boot.”