In his personal shoe collection, Siriano prides himself on loving both high-end and lower-priced brands.
Here, Siriano shares a few shoe moments from his closet and some fun facts.
1. He likes to mix high- and low-end shoes.
“I probably own 40 or 50 pairs. I have a great mix of expensive shoes and Zara shoes.”
2. There are moments for both heels and flats.
“I always love a heel, but we are showing some really great flats. I think it depends on the look.”
3. Siriano’s first internship was with Vivienne Westwood.
He has also worked for Alexander McQueen.
4. If he could be a shoe, it would be a stiletto.
“I guess I would be some type of chic stiletto. I want to be a classic pump with some type of ruffle or bow on the back.”
5. The designer often finds inspiration through his favorite hobby, antique shopping.
“I get inspired by anything, [even] something random,” he said. “Square mirrors are gorgeous and it’s a great print, so I would [create something similar] in a satin organza.”