The actress told Footwear News that that she wears mostly boots on set, but off set, she’s all about flats, with the occasional pair of heels mixed in.
Here, Kirke shares some style secrets from her shoe closet.
1. She owns about 40 to 60 pairs of shoes.
“On the show, we wear a lot of boots,” she said.
2. Kirke prefers flats but enjoys heels, too.
“In everyday life, flats, but if I get the chance to go out, heels.”
3. The actress is also an artist.
Kirke majored in art and received a B.A. in painting from the Rhode Island School of Design.
4. Her big-screen debut was in an indie film.
It was a short called “Smile for the Camera.”
5. If Kirke could be a shoe, it would be a pair of Timberland boots.
“Because they are ready [to go anywhere].”