Call her a sneaker girl. Bella Thorne has a handful of film projects in the works for 2016 – from “Midnight Sun” to “Amityville: The Awakening.”
And that means there will be plenty of upcoming footwear moments on the red carpet.
Here, learn a few of Thorne‘s shoe secrets.
1. She owns too many shoes to count.
“I have a small room in my closet for Louboutin, Chanel, Versace and St. Laurent. I have another closet in my mom’s room for shoes and purses. Another small closet for sneakers. Then there’s a big closet my mom and I share with fancy heels I wear to events.”
2. If Thorne were a shoe, it would be a red hot heel.
“A Christian Louboutin classic pointy-toe style on a tall heel.”
3. She has three older siblings and all are also in the business.
Kaili, Danielle and Remy
4. Katy Perry is one of her musical inspirations.
5. Thorne is a sneaker girl.
“I’m a sneaker girl. I love Converse — and boots with buckles by AllSaints.