Here, the designer lets FN into the inner workings of a creative mind.
1. Embrace your nature: “Be passionate, cool and strong.”
2. Watch the clock: “You need to run, but not too fast or without information. You have to wait for the best results.”
3. Get schooled: “Studying is never a waste of time. It’s better to have three or four years of experience before you launch.”
4. Mind the past: “In order to do something super-new, you must know what has been done before.”
5. Seek out support: “When we do this work, sometimes we have doubts. It’s important to have people who can help.”
6. Find a calming ritual: “When I am very busy and frustrated, a nice glass of red wine at the end of the day helps.”