• Pedder Group, which already operates its own On Pedder retail concept and the shoe departments in Lane Crawford, launches as an independent business.
• Company opens a Stuart Weitzman store at Ngee Ann City in Singapore.
• The first Pedder Red store, a contemporary concept focused on its own product development, opens in Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
• Lane Crawford repositions as a luxury department store with an 80,000-sq.-ft. flagship at the International Finance Centre in Central, Hong Kong; the 10,000-sq.-ft. women’s shoe and accessories department boasts 200 brands and is the largest in greater China.
• Pedder Red enters Southeast Asia with a 1,200-sq.-ft. store in Ngee Ann City, Singapore.
• On Pedder opens a flagship on Pedder Street, Hong Kong’s premier retail thoroughfare, and bows a second store in Harbour City later in the year.
• On Pedder enters mainland China with a 1,500-sq.-ft. store in Shanghai’s premier mall, Plaza 66.
• Lane Crawford debuts its first Beijing store at Seasons Place; Pedder Group operates the 10,000-sq.-ft. women’s footwear and accessories area.
• A joint venture is formed with Christian Louboutin for retail expansion in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia; a Louboutin store opens in Central, Hong Kong.
• A 600-sq.-ft. Stuart Weitzman boutique bows in Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
• Christian Louboutin enters Southeast Asia with a store at Ngee Ann City, Singapore.
• On Pedder collaborates with sister company Joyce to create an On Pedder space in its store; the concept launches at the flagship Joyce boutique on Queen’s Road in Central, Hong Kong.
• Pedder Group expands its business with Lane Crawford to include men’s shoes and accessories, with a total of 12,000 square feet across three stores in Hong Kong and one in Beijing.
• The Shoe Library at Lane Crawford Canton Road in Kowloon, Hong Kong, debuts; it is the first mega floor in Asia, offering more than 200 brands and spanning 25,000 square feet. The space also features Blitz, a concept dedicated to creative collaborations.
• Lane Crawford creates a multilingual online store, becoming the first omnichannel luxury retailer in greater China; Pedder Group manages the women’s footwear and accessories.
• On Pedder opens its largest freestanding store — at 6,000 square feet — in Scotts Square in Singapore, and bows a 3,000-sq.-ft. concept inside Joyce at China World Mall in Beijing.
• Pedder Red debuts its third location in Hong Kong, a 1,200-sq.-ft. store in New Town Plaza, Shatin.
• Pedder Group extends its venture with Louboutin to mainland China, opening the designer’s first boutique in Beijing, followed by another in Shenyang.
• Lane Crawford debuts a 150,000-sq.-ft. China flagship in Shanghai’s Times Square Mall. The Shoe Library, at 30,000 square feet with more than 250 brands, is the largest designer shoe floor in greater China.
• Christian Louboutin enters Taiwan with a boutique in Taipei and launches an Asia e-commerce business.
• A partnership agreement with Ash is formed and stores are opened in Ngee Ann City in Singapore and Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
• Lane Crawford’s online store launches men’s shoes under Pedder Group.
• Lane Crawford in Chengdu, China, is set to open in the first half with 25,000 square feet of shoes and accessories from more than 250 brands.
• Stuart Weitzman’s Hong Kong flagship, designed by Zaha Hadid, opens in late January; the brand’s Asian online business is slated to launch shortly.
• Pedder inks deal with Charlotte
• Olympia and a store is planned for Landmark Mall in Central, Hong Kong, in March.