Retailers offered up their top-selling styles this week:
CRIMSON MIM, Los Altos, Calif.
1. Bettye Muller espadrilles
2. Rachel Comey loafers and booties
3. Keds floral lace-up sneaker
Top summer trend: “Color is a major trend,” said manager Christine Campbell, “on espadrilles, loafers or sandals.”
SASSANOVA, Washington, D.C.
1. Andre Assous Anouka wedges
2. L.K. Bennett Sledge taupe patent platform
3. Diane von Furstenberg Vada metallic leather slingback sandals
Top summer trend: “The closed-toe espadrille has sold out the quickest I’ve seen,” said store manager Kelly Wilson.
1. Tory Burch open-toe wedges
2. Cole Haan sandal
3. Splendid Kikka wedge
Top summer trend: “The top summer trend is definitely color,” said store manager Karen Fabbri.
DIANE B., New York
1. Missoni loafer
2. Diane B. loafer
3. Attilio Giusti Leombruni wedges
Top summer trends: Storeowner Craig Blattberg said that loafers are very hot right now, adding, “We’ve sold a tremendous amount of wedges this year.”