Traveling with sneakers can be an arduous process, to say the least. Usually, lugging around multiple pairs of shoes is more of a burden than a blessing, and every pair you pack means sacrificing valuable suitcase space. Enter the Lexdray Portland Sneaker Duffel, which was designed with sneakerheads in mind.
“While you don’t have to be a serious sneakerhead to find substantial value in utilizing this duffel for your travels, creating a bag for travelers on the go to carry priceless sneakers of any size was at the forefront of our minds during the lengthy design process,” Lexdray says of the Portland Sneaker Duffel.
Although sneaker bags aren’t a new concept, many products lack the sleek design and versatile functionality of Lexdray’s duffel. Along with its fleece-lined roll-top sneaker compartment — which can fit up to three pairs of shoes in nearly any size— the bag includes a number of exterior and internal zipper pockets.
Here are five ways that the Lexdray Portland Sneaker Duffel will make traveling easier.
1. It can fit up to three pairs of shoes without giving up much-needed space for other belongings.
2. It has ample space without being overly cumbersome — you won’t even realize you’re carrying around a bunch of sneakers.
3. It’s made of waterproof and water-resistant materials, so you won’t have to worry about ruining delicate sneakers in rain and other conditions.
4. It’s built to last. The Portland Sneaker Duffel features a heavy-duty ripstop construction and rubberized military-grade hardware.
5. It’s stylish. There are no gaudy graphics or overbearing branding on the bag, and the colors and materials are tasteful. The interior features colorful artwork depicting various sneaker boxes.