The athlete’s jersey and her team’s products topped the WNBA’s list of best-selling wares, the sports organization announced Thursday.
Nike-sponsored Stewart, who was the No. 1 pick in the 2016 WNBA Draft, makes her debut on the list after recently competing at the Rio Olympics.
Fellow Nike stars who also had popular jerseys include Skylar Diggins of the Dallas Wings, ranked No. 2, followed by Elena Delle Donne of the Chicago Sky.
The teams with popular merchandise that follow behind the Storm include the Dallas Wings at No. 2 and the Minnesota Lynx at No. 3.
To celebrate its 20th season, the WNBA will launch its Super20 sweepstakes on Friday, where fans who buy a ticket to a game will be automatically entered for a chance to win tickets to the WNBA All-Star 2017 and NBA All-Star 2017 games, or a grand prize of $20,000, among other prizes.
Below is a full list of the most popular WNBA team merchandise and athlete jerseys.
Top 10 Most Popular WNBA Jerseys:
1. Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
2. Skylar Diggins, Dallas Wings
3. Elena Delle Donne, Chicago Sky
4. Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
5. Shoni Schimmel, New York Liberty
6. Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury
7. Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
8. Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
9. Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
10. Tamika Catchings, Indiana Fever
Top 5 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Seattle Storm
2. Dallas Wings
3. Minnesota Lynx
4. Chicago Sky
5. Los Angeles Sparks