Lily Aldridge has an impressive shoe closet.
The Victoria’s Secret model, a member of Taylor Swift‘s megawatt girl squad, attended the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards last night with Swift, Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez and more.
Those famous faces are also the stars of the singer’s “Bad Blood” music video, which won Video of the Year.
Here, FN shares some of Aldridge’s shoe secrets and fun facts.
1. She owns about 100 pairs of shoes.
2. Aldridge like both heels and flats, depending on her location.
The model told FN, “When I’m in Nashville, flats. When I’m in New York, heels.”
3. Her first modeling gig was at age 16, for Abercrombie & Fitch.
4. As a teenager, Aldridge made an appearance in a music video.
The young model had a part in Limp Bizkit’s “Break Stuff” video clip.
5. If she could be a shoe, it would be boot.
“I would be a cool rock ‘n’ roll boot,” Aldridge told FN.
Click through the gallery below for all the red carpet action from the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards.