EDON MANOR, New York
1. Azzedine Alaia elastic sandal
2. Isabel Marant Amelia sandal
3. Alexander Wang Elsa flat and Givenchy low-heel Giuliana sandal
Top spring trends: “Buyers are moving away from platforms and going back to classic-looking sandals,” said co-owner Davinia Wang. “The pointy-toe pump shape from a few of our designers has been selling the best.”
1. Frye boots and ballet flats
2. Toms Shoes heels and strappy wedges
Top spring trends: “Strappy sandals, flatforms and oxfords are popular,” said manager and social media director Karyn Kistler.
BIRD, Brooklyn, N.Y.
1. Isabel Marant Bekett sneaker and Dicker boot
2. Rachel Comey Dazze ankle boot
3. Loeffler Randall Skye sandal
Top spring trends: “Ankle booties are still the top-selling shape from all of our designers,” said owner Jennifer Mankins, “especially the lower-heeled and hidden platform styles.”
BOOTLEG AIRSTREAM, Austin, Texas
1. Miista Val Tex bootie
2. J Shoes Ranch ankle boot and Bailer boot
3. Modern Vintage Lorisa sandal and New Kid’s Lou Epic wedge
Top spring trends: “We sell booties regardless of the time of year,” said owner Sarah Ellison Lewis. “Girls love boots, and music festivals like South by Southwest [boost the trend]. Women also are finally loving to mix patterns and colors.”
THE SHOE HIVE, Alexandria, Va.
1. Gastone Lucioli open-toe bootie with cutouts
2. Butter D’Orsay kitten heel
3. AGL stitched skimmer and Kate Spade Leslie pump
Top spring trends: “Chunkier heels have been big and flatforms have also been popular,” said owner Elizabeth Todd.