Nickelodeon’s 25th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards this weekend saw no shortage of high-powered footwear. From tricked-out combat boots to elegant pumps with pops of color, there was a wide variety of styles by top designers on the orange carpet.
Willow Smith couldn’t be missed in custom studded Chanel boots, nor could Selena Gomez in her neon and textured Cesare Paciotti pumps. Emma Stone kept it casual in wedges by Alejandro Ingelmo, as did “Hunger Games” star Dayo Okeniyi in sleek Creative Recreation sneakers. Always keeping it classy, Taylor Swift embraced 1950s glam for the evening and paired metallic Nicholas Kirkwood sandals with her ladylike halter.
Here, FN picks the tops 10 shoes from Nickelodeon’s big night.
1. Willow Smith in custom Chanel
2. Selena Gomez in Cesare Paciotti
3. Taylor Swift in Nicholas Kirkwood
4. Isabelle Fuhrman in Casadei
5. Kelly Osbourne in Giuseppe Zanotti
6. Kristen Stewart in Barbara Bui
7. Ashley Tisdale in B Brian Atwood
8. Emma Stone in Alejandro Ingelmo
9. Jaden Smith in MCM
10. Dayo Okeniyi in Creative Recreation