Sneakerology, Easthampton, N.Y., with locations in Manhasset and Greenvale, N.Y.
1. Nike Free Run
2. Asics Gel Kayano
3. Nike Lunar Glide
Hot trend: “Shoes with barefoot technology are in high demand,” said store manager Joe Karl.
American Rag, Los Angeles
1. Puma Black Station line
2. PF Flyers monochromatic sneakers
3. Creative Recreation low- and high-top styles
Hot trend: “Navy has been a big color as an alternative to black,” said buyer Courtney Rotolo. “Black is always in style, but those are good trend colors, as well as gray and stone.”
Atmos NYC, New York
1. Nike Total Air Foamposite Max in metallic silver
2. Adidas collaboration with Jeremy Scott
3. Nike Mighty Crown dunks in black, red and snakeskin
Hot trend: “We can’t keep [any of] these sneakers in stock,” said store manager Paul Neira. “While these aren’t traditional athletic footwear, the soles provide good support for athletic activities.”