In Step, The Wynn Encore, Las Vegas
1. Nicholas Kirkwood satin slingback
2. Bionda Castana Kika satin heel (below)
3. Georgina Goodman patchwork sandal
On sale: The entire store is currently full price and will hold its semi-annual sale in June. “We have had some ups and downs, but we worked hard to have non-department store brands in [the store] and have been true to our vision [to not break sale],” said Todd Hanshaw, the Wynn’s DMM of fashion.
Crimson Mim, Los Altos, Calif.
1. Loeffler Randall Flynn sandal (below)
2. Coclico Odalisk peep-toe sandal
3. Tibi Philo patent leather sandal
On sale: Footwear is full price. “We have no shoes on sale,” said owner Christine Campbell. “We’ve been working very hard to bring in the best value shoes and items that [our customers] don’t already have in their wardrobes. And we don’t have as much inventory, so they see that and it seems to be working.”
Jeffrey, New York and Atlanta
1. Jimmy Choo Silas espadrille mule
2. Manolo Blahnik stacked-heel, cork sandal
3. Brian Atwood tie-dyed suede platform wedge (at left)
On sale: Entire store is full price. “We have done no promotions because we never do,” said owner Jeffrey Kalinsky. “We are not a promotional store.”
Edon Manor, New York
1. Givenchy jelly sandals
2. Givenchy goatskin wedge bootie
3. Givenchy goatskin flat with elastic
On sale: Entire store is full price and will hold its regular seasonal sale this summer.
Footcandy, Brentwood, Calif.
1. Jimmy Choo
2. Christian Louboutin
3. Manolo Blahnik
On sale: Holding a seasonal sale. “We just started our 30 percent-off sale, so we have everything from Sergio Rossi to Jimmy Choo to Oscar de la Renta — pretty much our whole store — on sale, including bags,” said co-owner Xiomara Zelaya. “We’re clearing out for pre-fall and fall inventory.”
Relish, Washington, D.C.
1. Pedro Garcia black criss-cross wedge
2. Henry Beguelin low gladiator wedge and T-strap
3. Jutta Neumann handmade flat sandals
On sale: Entire store is full price. “We don’t go on sale until the end of June,” said owner Nancy Pearlstein.
Capitol, Charlotte, N.C.
1. Proenza Schouler T-strap cone heel
2. Givenchy lace cut-out sandals
3. Nicholas Kirkwood patent snake slingback heel
On sale: Most footwear is full price, with a few styles 40 percent off.